With Christmas shopping on everyone's minds at the moment, I thought I would share a few of my favourite "stand out" kids items I've found recently. Below are two style boards, one for the girls and one for the boys.
1.Children of the Tribe - Birds Fly High Singlet $32.95 A relaxed light weight summer top, golden flying birds on white with ribbon detail under the bust. Sizes 1-6.
2.Yellow Dandy - Mini Rodini Cats Dress Yellow $64.95 - Limited edition short sleeved little yellow dress with black cat print all over. Sizes 9mths - 9 years.
3.Oopsidaisi - Folksy TeePee Skirt $49.00 - Limited edition, beautifully embroidered teepee.
4.Seed Heritage - Paradiso Yardage Bather $29.95
5.Children of the Tribe - Summer Safari Lounge Pants $35.95 - Funky cheetah print light weight lounge pants.
6.Indi Kids by Industrie - The Polka Tee $34.95 - The perfect addition to a girls summer wardrobe.
For the little fellas... (actually the ladies could totally steal these threads too)
1. Ash&Co Clothing - Teepee - Grey/Black $30.00 - 100% Organic Cotton Kids t-shirt. This teepee print & t-shirt are available in more colours. Hard to pick one design from this local Australian label.
2. Indi Kids by Industrie - The Malba Dungaree $64.95 - Must have denim of the season. Seriously awesome overalls.
3. Milk & Masuki - Happy Cactus Tee $39.00 - Organic baby/kids label designed and made here in Australia.
4. Children of the Tribe - Cactus Grounds Shorts $35.95 - Seasons favourite. Casual, chic and timeless.
5. Indi Kids by Industrie - Roarsome Dino Tee $29.95
6. Jr. Cooper - JR. Jogger $35.00 - Available in other colours and similar styles.
7. Odds and Evie - Sun-San Surfer Sandals - Tan $64.00 - Latest range of toddler/kids sandals from Salt Water Sandals.
Well there you have it, some funky threads for the kids this summer season (well actually most would suit all year round). Happy Christmas shopping everyone, and I must say I'm so SO thankful to live in the years of On-line shopping.
This blog post is not sponsored, I just like to share rad clothing I buy or dream about owning for my own kids.